Steereo has 2 types of users.
- Artists/Representatives looking to promote music
- Rideshare drivers who plays music
The audience (listener) is a passenger in a rideshare (an Uber, Lyft or other company) who is traveling to and from work, school, a night out or on route to any other destination.
For an Artist, Manager or Label
- Create a campaign for a song on Steereo's website, which then gets added to a playlist.
- Log in to your dashboard to see the success of the song in real time, and if your song(s) are charting.
- Create an account in the Steereo app
- Once approved, log in and choose a playlist to start playing music
- Get paid per second of music that is played while driving with a rider
- Rider gets into the car and the driver asks them what kind of music they would like to hear
- Rider will request a certain type of music or not have a preference
- Driver turns on Steereo
- Rider has a similar listening experience as though they are listening to the radio or streamed music.
In summary, a song's promotional budget goes to a rideshare driver to earn additional income while promoting the song.